- 10/2/2020 Lounsbury Excavating has had their traffic control subcontractor prepare detour signage along Riverview Avenue in anticipation of tree trimming/removals beginning Monday, October 5 and running for 2-3 days. Lounsbury will also begin water main installation around the middle to end of next week.The work in Riverview will take around 3 weeks and extends from Collingwood Avenue up to VanBuren. Currently the contractor expects to work from south to north with the planned detour along McKinley and 20th Street. When the contractor is between McKinley and VanBuren, traffic will be limited to one lane with flaggers so traffic backups may occur. This should be a short duration situation.
Riverview will be open to local traffic and businesses but closed to through traffic.
- Sample of Door Hanger for new services
- Email address for Water Project Engineers is email@example.com
- Link to Prein & Newhof for Construction updates
- 8/28/2020 Letter to residents and NEW WATER SERVICE INSTALLATION APPLICATION
- 08/11/2020 Letter to residents – Notice of Construction